Tie On Waist Beads Instructions
- Use measuring tape to get correst waist size prior to ordering
- Wrap waist beads around where you want your beads to sit
- Remove extra beads by sliding them down the string
- Cut off excess beads,which can be used to make bracelets or anklets
- Tie 3-5 knots where the bead ends
- Cut close to the knot leaving a little string hanging
Remember to leave a room for movement when tying your waist beads, and make sure your knots are tied securely to prevent waist beads from popping & beads scattering everywhere.